The Concert of Rock

Last Thursday, I was at HOUSE OF BLUES! When we arrived, my dad got valet. My brother couldn’t come because he was too little, he would be like “It’s too loud” or “may we leave”. When we got in, we saw a sculpture of Jake and Elwood from the BLUES BROTHERS. We already saw periphery fans (the concert we were going to was periphery). We saw security and my dad went through. When we got in., we decided to sneak into VIP and the employees didn’t notice. Before the show we got some periphery merch (as you can see on the picture). The funny thing is it’s supposed to say “Supreme” but it’s supreme and periphery together witch makes “superiphery”. The show started at night. There were three bands before periphery. Before the people played, I met my very first and second famous people, periphery’s singer and guitar player and took pictures with them. The first one played a few songs and played pretty good. The second played VERY ANNOYING and the band was called Hail The Sun. The third one played fine, the name was Don Brocco. Before periphery I was so hungry that we went to the food bar and I got some fries in a Chinese food box that included ketchup and ranch. When periphery showed up, we heard lots and lots of rock music. I was jamming out hard on the few songs. My dad recorded me and the band. When we got out house of blues, my dad thanked me for planning to go to the concert. We got our car from valet and drove home.